Thursday, April 15, 2010

One Step Closer

I couldn't be more excited to announce that I have finally got my mixer. After weeks of saying the word mixer over five hundred times, hinting left and right to my husband that if I don't have it I wont be able to live a normal life, and talking about how beneficial a mixer would be to him, he asked me why I haven't bought it already. Little did I know that I could have had it all along. However, there is something so much more exciting about wanting it so bad, knowing that you are going to get it that Saturday and planning your schedule around when you will be picking up your new best friend. Since we had to go to Orem to get it, the only day we could make it before they closed was Saturday and let me tell you, Friday was like Christmas Eve for me. I couldn't sleep all night and just thought about how excited I was for the drive to Orem, picking up my mixer and bringing it home with me. Now I just have to finish up my cleanse. So in three and a half weeks prepare for a blizzard of recipe failure and success because I can't wait to get my hands on experience with my first home made loaf of gluten free breads.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment